The Mon Dezir Seychelles Villa is in an excellent location on top of the Au Cap hill near to the Pointe Au Sel district with 180 degree view of the pristine Indian Ocean with easy access to many facilities and destinations of interest:
- 5 minutes drive to grocery shops.
- 5 minutes drive to restaurants (local, continental, oriental and seafood cuisines).
- 15 minutes drive to the Seychelles International & Domestic Airport.
- 25 minutes from the Harbour where the Inter Island (Cat Cocos) ferries arrive and depart.
- 15 minutes from Eden Island (a luxury hotspot for restaurants and bars and luxury yacht excursions).
- 25 minutes drive to the capital Victoria.
- Close to many of the best beaches in Seychelles.
- 5 minutes drive from the famous Takamaka Bay Rum distillery and daily tasting.
- 5 minutes drive from the Craft village for buying of souvenirs and a local cuisine restaurant.
- 30 minutes drive to Beau Vallon Bay Beach (water sports, excursions, night food markets or a cocktail by the beach).
Things to do:
- Visit the fruits, vegetables, meat and fish market in the capital city of Victoria.
- Visit one of Mahe island's many beaches and enjoy the warm crystal blue ocean and its pristine white sandy beaches.
- Victoria's City Center with the statue of Queen Victoria and a smaller version of the Big Ben (Little Ben) inherited from the British colony.
- Hire a boat for excursions, fishing or a tour around islands.
- Snorkelling and Diving.
- Glass bottom boats perfect the exotic marine bio diversity.
- See the Coco de mer in its natural environment in the national park. The national park is on Praslin Island which is a 15 minutes by flight or 1hr by Cat Cocos Catamaran from Mahe Island.